Preserve Your Smile With Root Canal Treatment
Contact Us Today About Root Canal Treatment
- Eradicate tooth pain quickly
- Remove infection from your tooth and prevent it from spread to nearby tissues
- Preserve your tooth and avoid extraction
- Smile with confidence and ease again
- Prioritize your oral health!
If you've been told by your dentist that you need a root canal – or if you’ve been experiencing tooth pain, extreme sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures, or have discomfort when chewing and suspect you may need one – it’s important to know that this restorative treatment can not only remove pain, it can also preserve your smile!
A common procedure performed by dentists to save a tooth that’s been injured or damaged by decay or injury, the goal of a root canal treatment is to remove the damaged or infected tissue from inside the tooth in order for it to be preserved.
There are many benefits of root canal treatment, including:
- Relief from pain: This restorative treatment can relieve the intense pain that is often associated with a damaged or infected tooth.
- Preservation of the tooth: Once infection has been removed, the affected tooth can remain in place and avoid extraction.
- Prevention of further damage to nearby teeth: Root canal treatment eradicates infection from the tooth and prevents the spread of infection to surrounding tissues.
If you suspect root canal treatment may be right for you, call us today! We’ll arrange a thorough consultation, examine the tooth in question, and we’ll offer any necessary treatment recommendations.