Get The Dental Treatments You Need With Oral Sedation
Contact Us Today About Oral Sedation
- Feel comfortable while undergoing treatments you need
- Have multiple services performed, if necessary
- Prioritize your teeth and gums
- Experience an amnesic effect
- Enjoy an easily administered and fast-acting sedative!
If you suffer from dental anxiety or fear, oral sedation may be a good option for you. Able to help patients feel more relaxed and comfortable during treatments and procedures, this sedation option makes it easier to receive the care your smile needs.
There are many additional benefits of oral sedation, including:
- Improved oral health: By receiving the oral care you need, you can help ensure that your immediate dental needs are cared for, and that you minimize the need for more complex future treatments, as well.
- Greater comfort: Oral sedation can help reduce discomfort during dental procedures.
- Fast-acting and effective: This form of sedation goes to work quickly and puts patients at ease throughout their time in our office.
It’s important to note that while oral sedation is a popular sedation choice, it’s not ideal for every patient. People who are taking other medications, those who have allergies to certain medications, and patients with chronic bronchitis or respiratory disease may not be candidates for oral sedation. Be sure to discuss your medical history with our team to ensure it’s the right choice for you.
Do you have additional questions about oral sedation? Call us today to discuss!