Get The Care You Need With Nitrous Oxide Sedation
Contact Us Today About Nitrous Oxide
- Feel relaxed during your dental treatment
- Have multiple services performed, if necessary
- Prioritize your oral health
- Avoid the need for more complex treatments by getting the care you need now
- Enjoy an effective, safe, and fast-acting sedative!
If you experience dental anxiety or fear, nitrous oxide may be an ideal way for you to receive the dental care you need.
Otherwise known as laughing gas, this sedative is safe and effective, and can help you feel more relaxed during dental procedures while also offering the following benefits:
- Colorless and odorless, nitrous oxide begins working quickly once inhaled through a small mask.
- It helps patients feel more calm and comfortable during a variety of dental procedures.
- It’s a non-addictive sedative that’s been used safely in dentistry for over 100 years and remains of the most popular sedation options today.
Patients who utilize this sedative start to feel calm and a bit lightheaded within minutes of the gas being administered, enabling our skilled and caring dental professionals to deliver care that a patient may otherwise feel nervous about receiving. Another benefit of nitrous oxide is that it wears off just as quickly as it takes effect.
Nitrous oxide is generally considered to be a very safe sedative for most people. However, pregnant women, people with medical conditions such as emphysema, and young children may not be ideal candidates for this sedation option.
Curious about whether it might be an option for you? Call our office today to discuss!