Rejuvenate Your Smile With Full & Partial Dentures
Contact Us Today About Smile-Transforming Dentures
- Restore your smile
- Fill the space one or more missing teeth leaves behind
- Enjoy a natural-looking, customized restoration
- Prioritize your oral health
- Smile with confidence!
If you're missing teeth, full or partial dentures can help restore function, aesthetics, and confidence to your smile.
What are dentures and what benefits do they offer?
Made from acrylic and plastic materials, these replica teeth are formed into a supportive base, which is custom-fitted to your jaw. Designed to look natural and mimic the appearance of natural teeth, dentures are created to suit your individual needs and can help improve the function of your mouth by restoring chewing and speaking ability. They can also provide support for your facial muscles, helping to prevent sagging and wrinkles caused by tooth extraction.
While full dentures are used to replace all of the teeth in your upper or lower jaw, partial dentures are used to fill in gaps left by one or more missing teeth. They attach to your natural teeth with metal clasps or precision attachments and can be removed for cleaning.
How should dentures be cared for?
Caring for your dentures is important to keep them looking their best and to ensure they last for many years. You can care for yours by:
- Brushing your denture(s) at least once a day, using a soft-bristled brush and gentle toothpaste.
- Rinsing your denture(s) after each meal.
- Soaking your denture(s) overnight in a mild denture cleanser to keep them clean and moist.
- Not soaking your denture(s) in hot water, which can cause them to warp.
- Visiting your dentist regularly to have your denture(s) checked and cleaned.
If you're considering full or partial dentures, we invite you to call our friendly team today to arrange a consultation appointment that will help you decide if this tooth-replacement option is right for you!