Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers
Contact Us Today About Dental Veneers
- Update the size, shape, and color of your teeth
- Fill in unwanted spaces between teeth
- Address minor misalignment issues
- Boost your smile confidence
- Enjoy your new smile for many years with diligent care!
If you're interested in updating your smile, dental veneers may be your ideal option. Thin, custom-made shells that are designed to cover the front surface of your teeth, they have the ability to dramatically improve your smile aesthetic.
How are dental veneers made?
Once a mold of your teeth has been created, our laboratory professionals will use it to create custom dental veneers to fit over your natural teeth. Veneers are made from materials such as porcelain or ceramic, and they are designed to match the color of your natural teeth.
What benefits are associated with dental veneers?
Dental veneers offer a number of benefits. They can:
- Improve the appearance of your teeth
- Change the color of your teeth
- Enhance the shape of your teeth
- Close unwanted gaps between your teeth.
Can anyone have dental veneers placed?
If you're considering dental veneers, it's important to schedule a thorough oral health assessment as these cosmetic prosthetics are not right for everyone. You may not be a good candidate for dental veneers if your teeth are:
- Experiencing active decay
- Significantly damaged or worn down
- Lacking enough tooth structure to support dental veneers.
If you are interested in dental veneers, call us today! We’ll arrange a complimentary consultation to discuss the possibilities.