Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants
Contact Us Today About Dental Implants
- Restore one or more missing teeth
- Enjoy a restoration that’s durable and extremely natural-looking
- Prevent jaw bone loss caused by tooth extraction
- Smile with confidence again
- Prioritize your oral health!
An increasingly popular option for replacing missing teeth, dental implants offer a host of benefits that impact your appearance and chewing function.
Made from titanium, dental implants are placed in the jaw bone where they fuse over time. Once anchored in place, a dental crown prosthetic is added to the implant, recreating the look and function of a natural tooth.
What advantages do dental implants offer that other tooth-replacement options don’t?
- Dental implants are permanent. Unlike dentures or dental bridges, which can become loose over time and require replacement, dental implants are designed to last a lifetime.
- Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth. Because dental implants are fused to your jaw bone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth, which are custom-made to blend in seamlessly with your existing teeth.
- Dental implants can help preserve your jaw bone. When you lose a tooth, the bone that supports that tooth begins to deteriorate. Dental implants help prevent this by providing the stimulation your jaw bone needs to stay healthy and strong.
- Dental implants are easy to care for. You brush and floss them just like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants can give you back your smile - and your confidence. Missing teeth can cause you to feel reluctant to smile. Dental implants can help you regain your confidence and enjoy life to the fullest.
Wondering if a dental implant might be right for you? Call our office today to schedule a thorough consultation!