Dental Illusions CORONAVIRUS (Covid-19) Precautions, Policies & Procedures.
AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS.
WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
- PATIENTS TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE WAITING AREA OR CAN CHOOSE TO WAIT IN THEIR CARS AND WILL BE TEXTED WHEN READY TO BE SEEN.
- UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE HAVE PROVIDED.
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE, EYES, NOSE & MOUTH.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED INTERNATIONALLY OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES IN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH OR SUSPECTED FOR CORNOAVIRUS (COVID-19).
- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A COUGH, FEVER OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING.
- IF USING THE RESTROOM OR EXITING AND REENTERING OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE LIMITING SOCIAL DISTANCE, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AS A MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
- BEFORE ANY DENTAL TREATMENT IS TO BE PROVIDED, WE WILL UPDATE EVERY PATIENT’S MEDICAL HISTORY, TAKE NON-CONTACT BODY TEMPERATURE READINGS ALONG WITH PULSE AND BLOOD PRESSURE READINGS.
- PATIENTS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ANTISEPTIC MOUTH RINSES PRIOR TO BEGINNING DENTAL PROCEDURES.
- WE UTILIZE HIGH SPEED-HIGH VOLUME EVACUATION SYSTEMS IN ALL OUR OPERATORIES TO REMOVE AEROSOLS & OTHER CONTAMINANTS.
- OUR STAFF AND OFFICE ARE FOLLOWING CDC (CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL) & ADA (AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION) DENTAL TREATMENT GUIDELINES.
- OUR STAFF AND OFFICE ARE EQUIPPED WITH PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) AS PER CDC & ADA GUIDELINES.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS SO THAT WE CAN ADDRESS THEM AND MAKE YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE.
Before & Upon Your Arrival to the Office
All patients need to wear a mask or face covering to their appointment and complete a screening questionnaire before an appointment, and again before being seen at our office.
2 days before your appointment you will be sent communication via text to complete your pre-appointment COVID screening form, and again 2 hours before your appointment to complete your appointment COVID screening form. Patients who have not completed both screenings cannot be seen. BOTH SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRES NEED TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE ENTERING THE OFFICE.
If you have troubles or have specific questions please phone our office during regular business hours.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THESE OFFICE POLICIES.
I’M CONFIRMING MY APPOINTMENT
Patient Screening – Pre-Appointment
Please fill out this pre-appointment screening form when you're confirming your appointment not when you've arrived. Please read each question carefully and check the appropriate answer.
I’VE ARRIVED AT MY APPOINTMENT
Patient Screening – In Office
Please fill out this appointment screening form when you have arrived at our office for your appointment. Please read each question carefully and check the appropriate answer.